Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Annie LaPoint

My Favorite Things will be hosting a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday night (July 2nd) 9-11pm EST EASTERN time. July marks MFT's 2nd birthday AND Kim's 40th birthday, so there are LOTS of discounts and deals this month in addition to all the MFTeasers and your chance to become MFT’s next Guest Designer! Check out the MFT forum for all the details






STAMPS: MFT, Annie LaPoint, INK: Copic Markers. PAPER: Rose Red, DP. Brads, ribbon, spellbinders dies, gel pen.
Pin It!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - Cindy - these cards are FANTASTIC AND SO ELEGANT!!! Love the layout and the fab colors you have used!!!

Marie Cramp said...

You have been a busy lady!! I can't wait for the day I have just a little more time to create. Those are super cute, all of them.

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

StampOwl said...

oh these are so beautiful

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Cindy, these are GORGEOUS! Wow! So rich and lovely...perfection!

Julia said...

I LOVE these colors and images together!!! So rich and elegant. They're beautiful Cindy!

Dawn M said...

love these colors and your embossing. beautiful!

Jennifer Meyer said...

These are just gorgeous Cindy. LOVE the stunning detail and that paper is beautiful. You got my WOW, Jennifer :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Cindy, these are gorgeous! Can't wait for these new sets!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love this elegant twist on the MFT bathtub!! Love it!

~Bev

Anonymous said...

Wow - love the colors and the vintage feel to both of these cards - lovely.

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, I love the DP with the roses. Sooooo elegant with the red!

Carolina said...

Oh Cindy, this is just breathtaking!