Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CC205

Lucky Charm
Treehouse Stamp's next release will be this Friday at 12:01am!! There will be a release party on the Treehouse Stamps website in the "LIVE CHAT ROOM!" We would love to have you join us! There will be two full sets released this Friday.
******
I don't have my Treehoue Stamps yet, because of the bad weather and no power that Ashley had. Soon, I'm hoping, soon. ...so I thought I'd use this cute fellow for the Color Challenge on Splitcoast. Never would of put these colors together, but I think they work well together.
I used the new Mojo 73 sketch.
  • STAMPS: Tree House (My Lucky Charm)
  • INK: Copic Markers
  • PAPER: Pink, Green and purple
  • Martha Stewart border punches, pearls, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, gel pen, ribbon, brad, spellbinder die, cuttlebug.
    ~Go Green~
Pin It!

20 comments:

StampOwl said...

cute card Cindy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous colour scheme Cindy and just so cute with all the pretty flowers and butterflies, Hugs, Nikki x

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fun interesting card Cindy!!! great colours :)

Anonymous said...

Well, how cute is this? Love the colours.
Minna

Tracey said...

What a pretty colour scheme Cindy! Love this card!

Betty J Schaub said...

so pretty and I really like all your embellies!!

Alex said...

I think it turned out really really cute - love the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Elena said...

Very cute, Cindy! Hope you will get your stamps soon!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute little Leprechaun!! I love the colors, and all of the flowers & butterflies!!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Cindy!! Great job on the CC!

Carolina said...

Such an adorable card Cindy - love the fun colors you used with this adorable St. Patrick's Day image!

Bastelzauberin said...

Very cute, Cindy!

LG
Silke

Silli said...

Cindy, your card is so sweet... The image makes me smile...;-) Great job and great colorcombo!

Rach said...

fabulous Cindyxx

Jeannie said...

I need to think about getting green for St Patrick's already too - yours isn't too green and that's what's so perfect about it - just great!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great job on the color challenge. I had a hard time with these colors, but this turned out perfectly. Always the best detailing.
Thanks for the lovely comment. It means a lot coming from you!

Kay D said...

Love your card, and if it makes you feel any better, your stamps are keeping mine company, 'cause I don't have mine yet, either! :)
My DH got an email from Ashley this morning; she said orders that were received during all that nasty weather related mess, had since been shipped, and we should be receiving them soon. Did I mention patience is NOT one of my virtues?
Again, love all your work; I think it's just beautiful. Is that zig zag border a Martha Stewart border punch as well? (Just checking, I want one). Thanks!

Lisa Foster said...

Adorable card! I can't wait til this set arrives...I'll see ya at the party!

Silke Ledlow said...

The colors look really pretty with this image!!! Awesome card - Cindy!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Cindy!! You've done an excellent job with this color combo!! So unexpected for this theme!! I totally love it!! :) TFS!