Friday, May 22, 2009

A Hanna Stamps Color Challenge

Oh Mr Riley–--You Are So Sexy!!!!Riley and Hanna

*******

Hanna Stamps HSC70 Friday Color Challenge is given to us by Amanda. Amanda has asked us to use Rust, Coral and White. --two colors I don’t use very often, I think I rather like them together.

I couldn’t resist putting Riley and Hanna together. Riley is ready for a swim, while Hanna looks on.

******

Things I used on my card:

  • STAMPS: Hanna Stamps (Hanna and Riley)
  • INK: Copic Markers
  • PAPER: Rust, Coral and White
  • Spellbinder die, circle punch, heart eyelet, Martha Stewart Border Punch

**********

Well that’s all for now, hope you are having a Fabulous Friday!!

Hugs Cindy xxoo

Pin It!

23 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Cute Cindy! Those colours do look fabulous together!

Silli said...

Cindy, your card is so sweet. I love the cute girl and the riley...Happy friday!

Crystal said...

Cindy this is just TOO CUTE!!! Oh my I love how you combinded images...they are perfect together..your colors and coloring I LOVE!!! hugs!

Anonymous said...

BWHAA!! HAAA!! This is too cute!! I just LOVE your fun scene here Cindy!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cindy,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

6 wacky women said...

Super cute, Cindy.
Love this little scene!!

Karen x

StampOwl said...

hehehe Hanna has a cute boyfriend there .... love it Cindy

dpkennedy said...

Oh, too cute! Great card! Have a great weekend Cindy!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun colors, sassy girl!!

Rose Ann said...

Great job with those colors, Cindy...and your card is so unexpected with Riley & Hanna together!! Cute!!

Cheryl said...

How cute and adorable,fab colours and scene!!!
Hugs xx

Alex said...

Really cute card Cindy - love the sentiment and the colors are great together! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL! Too funny and that is EXACTLY what it looks like she is saying! lOVE IT!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

She is such a flirt, and that sweet little Riley is soaking it all up!! Too cute Cindy!! LOVE the unusual color combo and how you used it!!

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooooo cute! Love the color combination and the CB'ed background is just perfect!

Sporty Stamper said...

Cute card and great job with the color challenge!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cindy, this is a hoot! I'm still laughing. Love your card!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

I love this card...hilarious I tell ya!!

Mary Giles said...

Hahaha! This is soooo funny. I think i like Riley with a floatie better than muscle man. Just genious.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fun mix of images.....fun in the sun

Elena said...

Riley and Hanna looks good together!

Jenny Gropp said...

lol!! love it!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hilarious!!!!