This week on Our Creative Corner, we are to use a sentiment and ribbon. Hope you can play.
PERFECT PACKAGING! --Are you looking for ways to make gift giving both more personal and more cost effective, why not put your MFT Stamps to work.
Things I used on my project:
- MFT (Time for the Bubbly Label Set)
- INK: Copic Markers
- PAPER: Pink, white and gray
- Ribbon, 6 oz. Squared Jar Curly Punch, gel pen, spellbinder die.
Next Up is Teacher, Teacher Label set. You can whip these up in no time, and they are so impressive. …we all know that Teacher’s really do Rule!!! --I added Chocolates, cause what Teacher doesn’t love Chocolate.
Things i used to make my Gift Jar:
- MFT (Teacher, Teacher Label)
- INK: Black
- PAPER: Green, black and yellow
- Ribbon, 6 oz. Squared Jar, gel pen, spellbinder die.
Have A wonderful Week-end!!!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO