Saturday, September 5, 2009

Perfect MFT Packaging!!

Jar Rip 2You will want to check out the $9 Labour Day Sets at MFT!!!

Rip 3

PERFECT PACKAGING!

--Are you looking for ways to make gift giving both more personal and more cost effective, why not put your MFT Stamps to work. I used the new MFT (Ghoukish Label) Perfect for putting some Halloween Treats in.

This set goes great with our 6 oz. Squared Jar, which comes in a set of 4. What fun to give to all those people on your list you want to WOW!!!

I love Halloween set, and I think this is one of my favourites!!

Jar lid RIP

What Fun!

Here is the lid with such a cute sentiment on it. And the spider is so fun, only kind of spider I like is a stamp one!!! --he he I'm not fond of bugs!!!

What I used to make my card:

  • Stamps: MFT (Ghoukish Label)
  • INK: Black
  • PAPER: Orange, black
  • 6 oz. Squared Jar, Spellbinder dies, ribbon, gel pen.

Hope you are having a wonderful Long Week-end!!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

26 comments:

StampOwl said...

and how perfect a package is this Cindy, love it!

Chrissie said...

Eine super schöne Verpackung hast du gemacht.

En liebe Gruess
Christina

Sue from Oregon said...

This is such a great creation and I too love this set!

Crafty Creations said...

Perfect!!! Love what you designed here :)
Maria

Tina said...

Spooktacular!

Charlene said...

Hee,hee..cute sentiment Cindy! Your treat jar is precious...I'm all about the package!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous packaging.....too cool

Stacy said...

This is great!! So Cute! :)

Summerthyme Studio said...

Love this fabby project Cindy!

Renée said...

awesome package, Cindy!

Yvonne said...

This is simply fabulous! What a wonderful gift. I love the ribbon!

Cheryl said...

Love the packaging,what a neat gift!!!
Hugs xx

Kristine said...

Oh goodness... well, even I don't really "DO" Halloween, you did a SUPER JOB on all of this! :) Love your stitched ribbon, scallop nesties, cute li'l jar! :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

Sparkle said...

This is such a cute jar for Halloween!

Danni said...

Wonderful!

tangiicrain said...

This is way too cute! MFT stuff always rocks! I think I need to make some sweets jars now, thanks for the inspiration!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Cindy! Love your jar of goodies! xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous box Cindy.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome packaging Cindy!!

Tammy said...

Hi Cindy
What a super fun project!

Natalie said...

I love how you have decorated the jar, it looks great. x

Betty Wright said...

This is fabulous, Cindy!!! Wonderful design and treat container. I so agree with you. Stamp spiders and bugs are the way to go!!! LOL!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome candy jar - Cindy!!! Yummy!!! Hugs ~S~

dpkennedy said...

Love this jar! The spiders are great!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Cindy Lou!
I have some of these little jars. What a brilliant Halloween treat design!

Crystal said...

Fantastic Halloween project LOVE IT!