Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crazy For Challenges And Polar Love

You Warm My Heart CCEE Altered Tin

Altered Tin CCEE

You Warm My Heart

How cute are these Love Bears!!!! This set will be available for sale, Wednesday Evening at My Favorite Things. They truly do Warm My Heart, so darn cute!!!

What I used to make my tin:

  • STAMPS: MFT (Polar Love Stephanie Fizer)
  • INK: Copic Markers
  • PAPER: Dp, yellow
  • Tin from Tosh, punch, candy

Check out Kim's Blog each day at 11:00 AM EST for direct links to all MFTeasers of the day. Each day a new stamp set will be featured from Oct 31- Nov 4th.

You will see some amazing projects using this set. The MFT Designers have out done themselves once again!!! We will be showing you peeks of a new sets everyday up till Wednesday.  Also previewing Polar Love are:  Amy, Barbara, Michele, Frances, Joanne, CindyJessie, Natalie, and Susan.

Join us on November 4th at 10:00 PM EST for our monthly BLOG HOP! You'll start HERE and make your way through all the MFT designers, joined by our special guest designer, Melody Rupple. --hope you can join us!!! All the stamps sets will be up for sale while you are hopping. --So you can hop and shop at the same time!!

MFT C4C OCT30

007 008

Crazy4Challenges challenge today is brought to us by Vicki!! The Challenge for this week is create a Halloween card. I so wanted to use my MFT Kit - October Edition - Thinking of Hoo? So I combined this kit with Who's That Ghost? Flopsey. --I think it makes a cool Halloween/Fall card.

Want to see more Halloween cards? Check out our Crazy4Challenges Blog and check out the Team!!

Crazy 4 Challenges Team

What I used on my card:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

34 comments:

LORi said...

Oh Cindy...both are adorable!!
Spooky Hugs ~ LORi

Angela S. said...

Happy Halloween Cindy. These are so cute. I love the two Bears.. and your little lunchbox is so cute. Adorable

Mary J said...

Yum! Love the lunchbox! Isn't that little owl cute?! I just wanna hug him - fabulous job and love how much movement you've created!

Unknown said...

LOVE the coordinating candy Cindy!!
Two fabulous projects for the price of one here! Superb!

Anonymous said...

AWW! So sweet and yummy!! :)

Tasha said...

Wow both of these are fabulous loving the polar tin its awesome and love that candy lol
love tasha xx

Barbara said...

Love both projects, Cindy! The owl is so cute with Flopsey and that little box with Polar Love is adorable!

Unknown said...

cindy...these are wonderful! love the candy tin, and your apooky c4c card is fabulous!

bumblebee creations said...

What lovely creations/cards! And so fun too! Love the images!

Michele Boyer said...

These are both SO cute, Cindy! I love the idea of the tin! And putting Ghost Flopsey with the owl...very creative!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love both of them......on the C4C one, I love the nontraditional colors.....so rich and fun

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I love it! :)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Cindy, How cute..My family and I all have such a thing for polar bears..Just adorable! Have an awesome day, Lisa G

Kim said...

These are so cute Cindy! The polar bears are so sweet! Love how you put them on a tin!
Your Halloween card is spooky with Flopsey!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I LOVE the paper you used to create that spooky scene...soo cool!! And the altered tin ORCKS!! Fabulous projects, as always!!

Kim said...

LOVE them all Cindy!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! I love the tin and the great card!

Renee said...

Cindy these are so cute! I love the box!

Natalie said...

Cindy these are fabulous. x

Amy Sheffer said...

Both are fantastic! Love the lunch box!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my goodness, look at that lunch box!!! Awesome, I tell ya, just awesome.

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are both fantastic Cindy and those candies look yummy! Beth

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super cute! Love the lunchbox and the spooky Halloween card!

StampOwl said...

these are both super cute Cindy

Maria said...

Both are super cute but my fave is what you've done with the tin. Hugs, Maria

Betty J Schaub said...

Lovin' it al esp. the GREEN lunch box!!!

Danni said...

Fabulous!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love what you did with the mini lunch box Cindy!! That candy looks scrumptious!! And your card is super charming with the hills, ghost and little owl on the branch!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous candy box and card - Cindy!!! Love them both!!! Hugs ~S~

Tracey said...

That candy box is so freaking cute Cindy! I love it! And your card is fabulous too!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Cindy! What sweet little bears!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling projects! I love your candy tin.

Randi said...

Love the box and the card!! Stunning!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

All I can say is MFT sure is lucky to have you on their DT!