Monday, February 15, 2010

A Little Paper Shop Release!

Please scroll down for The Greeting Farm Hop!!

Your're Tweet

Today's The Little Paper Shop Challenge (LPSC55)

Ann has challenged us to use Distressing on our card. I distressed my background paper, by crumbling it up and running a ink pad over it. I also used a background stamp to distress my Tweet gal.

This is a new set called {Tweet Wishes Lucy}. She will be available for sale on Tuesday Feb 16th. I love her. Leave a comment on the Little Paper Shop Blog and you will be entered to win this set.

121hjbnmn

And here is the Little Paper Shop DT:

What I used on my card:

  • STAMPS: Little Paper Shop {Tweet Wishes Lucy}.
  • INK: Copic Markers
  • PAPER: Dp, pink
  • Spellbinder dies, ribbons, Martha Stewart border punch, brads, flower punch.

Thanks for Stopping by!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

19 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute!! Love the distressed look and that flower is awesome!

craftymum said...

Beauty of a card Cindy and I love the flower
Love Sarah XXX

Heather said...

This is awesome! I love how you distressed it! Great card!

StampOwl said...

awww how tweet

Crystal said...

Beautiful what a GREAT flower sweetie!!!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab! Great job on the distressing challenge!

Danni said...

You are a master of those flowers..gorgeous! Such a pretty card! Love it!

Tammi said...

Just beautiful, amazing job on the distressing!

Jessica Diedrich said...

That handmade flower is GORGEOUS and I love your card!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love the distressing, the little bit of piercing and that awesome flower!!!

Justine said...

Great job and I can't wait to join in on this challenge. Distressing is something I love to do

Riet said...

Beautiful Cindy,i love your flower.

Liefs Riet.xx

Rose Ann said...

So sweet! Love the papers and your pretty flower!!

Tina said...

Fabulously adorable.

Tracey said...

WHat a sweet image!! Gorgeous Cindy!

Randi said...

Super cute card! Love the little bird!

Elena said...

Love all of the distressing you added to this card!

Kim said...

another beauty!

Bonnie said...

Love your sweet little {Cutie} and very cool distressing!