Friday, April 30, 2010

Die-namics

Click here to see my FFF

dienamicslogoSMALL

MFT is PROUD to introduce Die-namics, it’s own EXCLUSIVE, American made line of steel dies!

Each die comes in a clear bag adorned with the FABULOUS Die-namics logo!

Die-namics dies work with most tabletop die cutting machines such as the Big Shot & Cuttlebug.

There are 3 dies being released on May 5th. They are:

MFT Die-namics Clouds (element die) (one die, with three different sized clouds on it) $14.95

Small – 1.25” wide and .70” tall
Medium – 1.89” wide and 1.06” tall
Large – 2.51” wide and 1.41” tall

MFT Die-namics Jumbo Scallops (Edge die) $10.95

6” long, with each scallop measuring 1.5”

MFT Die-namics Scalloped Scallops (Edge die) $10.95
6” long, with each scallop measuring 1.5”

Check out Kim's Blog today at 11:00 AM EST for direct links to what the Design Members have made with these FABULOUS, AWESOME new dies!!! I’m so excited MFT ROCKS!! Kim ROCKS!! I don’t have my dies yet, (slow Canada Post)l but when I get I let you know!!

Here are some projects using the new dies!! DienamicsDT and Dienamics

Die-namics will be released on May 5th at 10pm EST along with all of our amazing May sets and products, but the MFT Team has prepared a special Teaser Day to fill you in on all things DIE-NAMICS!

Customers that purchased the VIP kit were among the FIRST to see the new dies, as they came in the VIP kit as the surprise product!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! That's great news! TFS!

Jennifer said...

These are GREAT! I'm going to have to buy some! (=

Alex said...

how cool is that??!! Off to check it out, TFS Cindy! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Cindy I miss you already tooo!!! I really enjoyed Designing with you, and im sooo glad for our friendship!!!! You will have me bugging you every day hun!!! :) hehehee!!!

Wow I will have to check these out, hopefully you get yours soon, I cant wait to see what you make with them!!!! Sending big hugs your way, and wish we lived closer to each other!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl W