We are very excited to show you our new line up of stamps for March!! You are going to see lots of awesome new sets, as you are hopping along.
This is Fred the Bear, Fred Bear is from a brand new, and quite famous Illustrator in the UK. What a fun new addition.
What I used on Fred:
- STAMPS: MFT (Fred Bear Graduates)
- INK: Copic Ciao
- Paper: Basic Grey (Sugar Rush)
- Spellbinder dies, Brads, ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch
A Bunch of Bots
Next up is a Bunch of Bots!!! Several months back Kim released Love Machine, and she found when she wanted to make a masculine card, Love Machine what she reached for. So, it was definitely time to bring on the BOTS! A Perfect Guy Stamp Set!!!
You will find All the new sets are up for sale, here is a direct link for your shopping pleasure. Brand Spankin' New!!
What I used on my Bots:
- Stamps: MFT (A Bunch of Bots)
- INK: Brilliance Graphite Black Inkpad, Copic Ciao
- Paper: Dp
- Spellbinder dies, brads, twine, Baby Braddies - Winter Collection
OK now you need to hop on over to Jessica’s FABULOUS blog for some more FUN!!!
Don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs, you never know who may be giving away blog Candy!!
Thanks for Hopping by!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO