Hi everyone Time again for a Crazy4Challenges Challenge. The challenge today is to make a tent card, You can find a tutorial on how to create these on the Just Magnolia Blog. Please be sure to check the rest of the C4C gals!!! Barbara, Frances, Jessie, Joanne, Joycelyn, Lynda, Mercy, Silke and Vicki!
It is also time to show you some of the new sets from the MFT June release .
Check out Kim's Blog each day at 10:00 AM EST for direct links to all MFTeasers of the day.
This SWEET set is Baby Makes Three a Amanda Baird design. Too FUN!!
I wanted to show you my flowers. I used the FABULOUS felt from MFT My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials. This felt is truly FABULOUS, and cuts like butter with Die-namics or any other kind of dies. I added some CUTE buttons from the Scoop o'Buttons - Summer Collection.
What I used on my card:
What I used on my SWEET card:
- STAMPS: MFT (Baby makes Three)
- Ink: Copic Ciao
- Paper: Dp.
- Spellbinder dies, Scoop o'Buttons - Summer Collection, My Favorite Felt - Outdoor Essentials, clip, Nellie's die, twine
Thanks For Being So Sweet!!
Next up is Thanks a Bunch (previous Triple Scoop Set). A really nice set for Thank-you cards. I used the WONDERFUL digi paper by Stephanie Fizer Papers - Take Note Collection. This paper is GORGEOUS, and I was so excited when I first laid my eyes on it!!! Love the music notes and loved the script. You know you need this paper, and it is available right now!!!
What I used on my Thank-you card:
- STAMPS: MFT (Thanks a Bunch)
- Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black Inkpad
- Paper: Stephanie Fizer Papers - Take Note Collection, kraft
- Die-namics Scalloped Scallop Die, brads, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, flower dies
Happy Stamping, I’ll have a new Fred Bear for you tomorrow.
Hugs Cindy XXOO