Monday, July 12, 2010

The Greeting Farm and Mercy’s Sketch

mercy82 1


MTSC82

Mercy 82.

Mercy82

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #82 (MTSC82)

It is time again for one of Mercy's wonderful sketches.I’m not happy with my card I wish I had used a light pink instead of the hot pink on my polka dot layer. I do like how Monday turned out, I love her SASSY hair and cute little skirt.

What I used on my card:

  • STAMPS The Greeting Farm (Monday)
  • INK: Copic Markers
  • The Slice Sentiment, cuttlebug flower die, brad, ribbon, spellbinder dies, sewing machine

Want to see Mercy's TALENTED Muses'!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

17 comments:

Peggy said...

I just love this sassy girl and the pinks and orange are a perfect color combo!

StampOwl said...

so cute

gobeagirl said...

Hi Cindy. I just love this stamp, and you have made her just so adorable. I love her outfit and her hair and how you have colored them. Great Card! Hugs, Lisa G

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fabbie card! I love how you did her hair!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is such a funky card Cindy! Love how you have coloured her up!
Kristy xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

Holy cow this is insane WICKED CUTE! LOVE all the texture/color! You rocked this, girl!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cindy,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawn Easton said...

Definitely fun and funky! Love it!

Kim said...

Love this one! The colors are amazing!!!!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love all the colors and the embossing! Practical Scrappers has an embossing challenge on this week, this would fit in perfectly!
Hugs
Tanya

SOS said...

Wow! I love it the flowers!

Tina said...

Oh my word, this is totally adorable. Those flowers are awesome!

Julie said...

WOW Cindy this is awesome!!! I love the colors!! Great sketch card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love this carrot top...she is a cutie...great use of that sketch too

Elena said...

This card really has a character! And I love it! Really like the fun papers and embossed background!

kadie said...

SWEET! Love her hair!! Perfect use of this sketch too!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! :)