Monday, July 5, 2010

MFTeasers Pure Innocence

Go team 1

20100618_16

 

Go Team 2. Go Team!!!

Today is Day 3 of Our MFTeasers, and I’m beyond excited about this FABULOUS release. See the BANNER on my card!!! That is a new Die-namics die!!! I LOVE this new die, it is a three piece die. The banner, a mat, and the scalloped top border!! Too COOL!! AND wait there is more, see the ALPHABET I used, it’s a new set called Banner Day Alphabet!!

And of course we have FOUR new Pure Innocence sets to show you, this one is Cheerleader.

What I used on my PI:

Football Player CH

20100622dsdsww_5

MVP

Next up is Football Player, isn’t he so HANDSOME!!

Supplies used:

  • STAMPS: MFT (Pure Innocence Cheerleader)
  • INK: Copic Ciao
  • Paper DP.
  • Sizzix die, My Favorite Ribbon Nest - Candy Cane Kisses, Bakery Blend Buttons

    Here are the DEETS you need to know!!

    • Be sure to head on over the the MFT Forum on SCS, you will find all the information on this month's MFT Guest Designer Contest. This is your opportunity to win all of the stamps for next months release. Not only will you receive over $125.00 worth of stamps, you'll also get to join us for all the festivities next month!
    • Release party starts Wednesday at 8 PM EST in the MFT Forum on SCS
    • All new products go live Wednesday at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique
    • MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at10 PM EST on Kim's blog
    • A complete list of designers posting teasers today will be posted on Kim's blog at 11 AM EST

    Come back tomorrow, to see a new Jolinne!!

    Hugs Cindy XXOO

  • Pin It!

    38 comments:

    StampOwl said...

    fun cards Cindy, Love how you used the banner die

    Imke said...

    Cindy, both cards are so sweet. I like the paper pieced dress of the cheerleader and the banner is great. Colors and coloring fantastic. BEAUTIFUL !!

    Chris said...

    I just checked out three days of teasers here and boy are they fun, that Fred Bear is cracking me up and I'm not gonna bother telling you what I think about PI.

    Mary J said...

    OMG, I think these are my fav cards ever from you! I think I say that every other day though! Really gorgeous cards!

    Kelli Hull said...

    OMG! I absolutely LOVE these two PI's!!!! SO cute!!!!!

    Kelli Hull said...

    OMG! I absolutely LOVE these two PI's!!!! SO cute!!!!!

    Riet said...

    So beautiful cards Cindy,i love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    Dawn Easton said...

    Fun fun fun, Cindy! Love that new die and how you've coloured her pom poms! Adorable cards!

    Silli said...

    Sooo sweet Cindy, love the new images and the fabby new dies...

    Tina said...

    Oh my gosh, what fun cards! The banner die is awesome!

    Crystal said...

    OMG Cindy these are toooooo cute, you used these images perfectly LOVE THEM!!!!! AWW and those flags are great girl!

    craftymum said...

    So cute. Love all the shapes you have used Cindy
    sarah X

    Pat (mspfd) said...

    CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Love what you did with the new die!

    Allison Rankin said...

    I must have that die...how awesome esp. with this cheerleader! And your football card is a perfect match!

    Kim said...

    LOVE this! such a cute image and the dp is amazing!!!!! I have such a thing for paper!!LOL!

    gobeagirl said...

    Hi Cindy. These are both adorable. Wow, it almost makes you want school to start so that you can head over to the games. Almost! Hugs, Lisa

    Julie said...

    Super cute Cindy! I love that you have the football player holding the football, he's so cute!

    ChristineCreations said...

    OH YUM! I so love the colors on your cheerleader card Cindy!

    Melody said...

    So cute Cindy! The banner die looks so cute.

    jjcreations said...

    Oh these cards are so much fun. I love all the layers and colours.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh! Both cards are just darling, love that banner too!

    Jennifer said...

    WOW!!! LOVing your cards and that new Die-namics!!

    Corie said...

    Both of these are absolutely fabulous!!

    Christine Riley said...

    These are so sweet, I especially love how you paper pieced her dress in the first card. So cute!
    Hugs, Christine

    Anonymous said...

    What great cards!! Love that new banner die-namic!! Excellent!!

    jennik

    cheryl said...

    gosh you have been busy hun these are all gorgoues,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    Lisa H. said...

    eeeee! so, super cute! love them both. The banner is darling!

    Danni said...

    Oh my word! I just love these! So cute and fun! Love the polka dots on the cheerleader!!

    Anne Tussing said...

    SO adorable!!

    Jodi Collins said...

    LOVE these Cindy!

    Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

    Wow Cindy. Gorgeous cards!! I especially love the first with the paper piecing on the image and the use of the dienamics!!

    Sue from Oregon said...

    Wow...what fun creations...love all the details, dimension, colors... just everything!

    Jody Morrow said...

    Adorable cards!

    Barbara said...

    Oh, Cindy, these are FABULOUS!!

    Jessie/knightrone said...

    This is just TOO CUTE!!!

    Michele Boyer said...

    Both are sooo cute, Cindy! I just love the little dotted outfit on the cheerleader!

    Rose Ann said...

    They're both totally adorable, Cindy!! I'm lovin' all of the new MFT goodies...and you're showing them off SO well here!!

    Anonymous said...

    Total cuteness! I was so unsure if I would use the new Die-manics but I am so glad I ordered it after seeing your card! LOVE IT!