Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Timeless Tuesday and Mercy’s Sketch

Color Flourish Aug10

Color n=

Special to Me~

Hi everyone today I’m combining my Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge card with my Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. Seems my stamping time has been limited lately, so I’m trying to combine as many challenges as I can.

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge (FTTC80)! This week Silke is our host and she has given us a Color Challenge. Use the colors Pink, Yellow, Kraft and Black. We would love to see what you create with this Color Challenge. I love kraft paper and don’t use it nearly enough. Each week Flourishes gives away a store gift certificate for $10 to a lucky random draw participant. Check the Flourishes blog for all the details.

Check out the rest of the Timeless Gals!!

MTSC87

MTSC87

I used Mercy’s sketch, only flipped. Thanks Mercy for yet another FABULOUS Sketch.

Supplies I used:

Let’s see what the rest of the gals have created.

Thanks for the visit~

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

29 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW this is so beautiful and what a gorgeous colour combo!!!
Hugs xx

Silke Ledlow said...

FABULOUS looking card Cindy!!! Love the Sketch too...hope I get a chance to play it too :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card, Cindy!! Love the sketch and hope to play along!!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Cindy! Wonderful blend of the colors! I really heart the black and soft yellow as the dominant colors! Beautifully colored image and design!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful Cindy! I love the vintage look!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Cindy love all those pearls

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful card!

Dee Jackson said...

Hey Cindy! This is beautiful!! I love the set you used and all the pearls.

Tina said...

What a beautiful card, so soft and pretty.

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the style of this and the gorgeous sepia colours! Hugs Juls

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful sketch card!! I love that image and all of the pretty pearls!!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Cindy,So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tasha said...

Wow Cindy this is so beautiful and elegant. The pearls are a beautiful touch
love tasha xx

Elena said...

Beautiful card and very beautiful colors! Love it!

Danni said...

Oh Cindy! This is fabulous and so gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Super fantastic card, Cindy! Love the stitching detail and all the embellishments with the image! Great newspaper DP too!

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

love those colors on the card!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful colors, layout and card. Love it all.

Monique said...

Oh wow... I love this Cindy.. I like how you can see the word beautiful in the background goes perfect with the sentiment .

Leslie Miller said...

Love the sketch, the image, and every detail. This is so pretty, Cindy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Cindy! Love the different layers! :o)

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS, Cindy! Love that adorable hat!

6 wacky women said...

So beautiful, Cindy
Such fabulous detail!!

Karen x

Barbara said...

You sure didn't have any trouble with these colors--it's gorgeous!

kadie said...

BEA-U-TIFUL!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab sketch...fun image....wonderful details

Pam Speidel said...

Oh my! It's been awhile since I've had time to visit and I can see that I've really been missing out on all your FABULOUS creations! You Go Girl! ♥