Snow Buddies~Today is Day 2 of Our MFTeasers, and I have a new Fred the Bear for you!!! Look how sweet he is…. ADORABLE!!! I love Fred, he is so FUN to work with.
I used my Die-namics Small Scallop Border to mimic ruffled ribbon, I have seen this all over blogland and thought I would give it a try. All you need to do is layer three scalloped strips, and curl up the edges with your fingers. I also used the new Die-namics Snowflake die.
What I used on Fred. MFT (Fred Snow Bear), twine, sewing machine, thread, Die-namics Small Scallop Border, Die-namics Snowflake die, sizzix die, Copic Ciao.
Next up is a new Millie the Mouse. I love Millie in her little tu-tu!! Do you love the new Die-namics Rolled Rose Die!! I love this new die, the roses are so PRETTY, they add such elegance to any card.
What I used on Millie: MFT (Ballet Millie), Spellbinder dies, sewing machine, thread, yarn, Die-namics Rolled Rose Die, Copic Ciao.
Here are the DEETS you need to know!!
- Be sure to head on over the the MFT Forum on SCS, you will find all the information on this month's MFT Guest Designer Contest. This is your opportunity to win all of the stamps for next months release. Not only will you receive over $125.00 worth of stamps, you'll also get to join us for all the festivities next month!
- Release party starts Wednesday at 8 PM EST in the MFT Forum on SCS
- All new products go live Wednesday at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique
- MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at10 PM EST on Kim's blog
- A complete list of designers posting teasers today will be posted on Kim's blog at 11 AM EST
As you make your way through the Teaser Time posts, simply leave a comment on each blog, for your chance to win one of the Brand Spankin' New stamp sets being released on September 1st. A winner will be chosen from the comments on the pre-selected blog before tomorrow's teaser list goes live, and will be posted on Kim's blog HERE.
Be sure to check tomorrow to see if YOU are the winner. You can play along each day for your chance to win. We will be giving away lots of new stamp sets this week! As always, you can find the master list of participating designers HERE Kim's blog.See you tomorrow for more MFT FUN!!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO