MFTWSC10062010Today is Day 5 of our MFTeasers. Check out Kim's Blog each day at 10:00 AM EST for direct links to all MFTeasers of the day and for the MARVELOUS MFT Challenge Team links.
It is also MFT Wednesday Stamp Club over on the MFT Stamps Member Forum in SCS, which just so happens to be a sketch challenge. Frances and I hope you can play along. Upload your creation to SCS using keyword MFTWSC080410 for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate! You have until noon Tuesday, Oct 12th to play along.
For today’s sketch I used the Brand new Snowflake Flopsey. Flopsey has a snowball and he’s not afraid to use it!!
What I used on Flopsey:
- STAMPS: MFT (Snowflake Flopsey )
- INK: Copic Ciao
- Die-namics Small Scallop Border, twine, spellbinder dies, thread, sewing machine.
Here are the DEETS for tonight:
- Release party starts Wednesday at 8 PM EST in the MFT Forum on SCS
- All new products go live Wednesday at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique
- MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at10 PM EST on Kim's blog
See you at the HOP!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO