Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paper Romance and CCEE

Paper Romance  tag



Snow Sweet Snowlady~~
Hi everyone, this week at Paper Romance we are adding a tag to our project.  You could be the winner of a $5.00 gift certificate to Paper Romance by playing along with us. Check out the Paper Romance blog for more details!   I used High Hopes’s  Snow Sweet Snowlady  on my card today!!



Lacey Snowman~~

It’s also time for another challenge  on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Today’s challenge is to use lace on your card.  I used the lacey Die-namic die from MFT. 

Hope you can play along with these challenges, be sure to Visit Paper Romance, and CCEE Stampers to see the gals WONDERFUL samples

Happy  Stamping~~

Hugs Cindy
Pin It!

26 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love them both, Cindy!!

doris said...

I love both cards Cindy!!

xox doris

StampOwl said...

so cute

Imke said...

Both cards are so pretty, Cindy. Such a cute snowman !!

Tracey said...

What a cute image! These are both fantastic cards Cindy!!

cardcrazy said...

So darn cute! I must get this stamp!

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card! Just darling, and I love it. Your coloring is always awesome.

Bonnie said...

She is so sweet Cindy and just perfect papers for this image!! Hope you are staying warm!

Tanya R said...

GORGEOUS! I am inspired to embosse my images after coloring them now.
Hugs
Tanya

Vanja said...

These are beautiful! i love the image and the papers.
hugs, vanja

Kim said...

These are both so cute!!! Love all the details in both cards!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love the polkadot embossed snowman, Cindy! So cute! Both cards are fabulouso!

Riet said...

Beautiful cards Cindy.

Hugs Riet.x

Niki Estes said...

So cute, Cindy! I love the snowmen!

artish said...

love the dotto look of your snowperson!! super cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are both delightful Cindy! I love this snow lady! :D

Joanne (jojot) said...

so very sweet...love how you used that tag

Allison said...

Awesome...the paper could not be any more perfect!

itsabrt said...

This card is darling I love the textures snowman layered on top of you awesome die cut!

Elena said...

Two beautiful cards!

Anne said...

Your snowmen cards are great! I especially like the lady snowman who is embossed and wearing that awesome flower you decorated on her hat!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh Cindy, this snowman melts my heart!! I adore your beautiful layout!!HUGS

Renée said...

love love love the patterned paper and that snowmen is ADORABLE!

LORi said...

Adorable!!

America said...

YOU ARE *THE QUEEN* OF CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Such darling winter cards!