Sunday, February 6, 2011

Paper Pretties New Release

Cindy PP Oh Baby




Today I’m showing you one of the  Paper Pretties  Feb. release previews!  Today we are showing you Oh Baby!!~
  • Join us for our Blog Hop  Wednesday 12 AM EST 9th February, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from Wednesday 7 AM EST 9th February
  • Don’t forget Paper Pretties is now under new management, based in the USA which means fast and reliable service to you.

Hugs Cindy XXOO
Pin It!

16 comments:

Julie Hoffman said...

Absolutely adorable baby card Cindy!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh....a sweet and fun baby card.....fabulously filled with wonderful coloring and fab details

Pamela Lengyel said...

Cindy what a fabulous card and coloring. Reminds me when I had my SB store. I made this freehand and sold them for the lst pages of the baby albums. Whoohoo!!!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Cindy! Love that storm image... pretty buttons. :o)

Kelly Schelske said...

Now how cute is that! Love it! I need it for a boy:-)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Cindy. This is so cute! I love the colors you have used, and I love the fact that it could be for a boy or a girl. This is just so sweet. Hugs, Lisa

StampOwl said...

Super cute Cindy

Silli said...

Soooo pretty Cindy, love the funny image!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous, Cindy!

*Vicki* said...

SO ADORABLE with such soft and pretty colors!! I love it!! ;)

Debbie B said...

Cute card!! The colors are great!!

Kim said...

this is so pretty!

Kim said...

this is so pretty!

Chris said...

great card, I love how sweet little girley this is.

Jessie/knightrone said...

SO totally adorable!!

Tina said...

Spectacular! I love the soft colors.