Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Totally Stampalicious Beer Challenge

beer

Hi everyone time for a FUN Totally Stampalicious Challenge. With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, let’s raise our Glasses,  Create a card with the libation of choice.   I just had to use Gus for this one, he just loves his BEER!!  We hope you can play along, be sure to leave a link to your card with the handy Mr. Linky  on the Totally Stampalicious blog!!~

What I used on Gus:

Happy Stampin’

Hugs Cindy XXOO
Pin It!

19 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL A bit Springy for Gus. hee hee

StampOwl said...

too funny

cheryl said...

lol oh this is brilliant hun,great shape too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Becca Feeken said...

So cute sweet friend!!

Mary J said...

Your Bugaboo cards always looks great as well as make me laugh!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Cindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

THis actually gave me a chuckle this morning. So thanks for starting my day with a smile...

Hugs
Debbie

Dawn Easton said...

LOL! Cute girl!!

Silli said...

hehe, sooo funny Cindy...!

Elena said...

What a fun card, Cindy!

Kim said...

Too cute and so funny! Love Gus!

Julie said...

I love this top note shaped card Cindy! Fantastic sample for this week's challenge! I finally figured out how to sew in a straight line - your circular stitching is awesome!!!

Monique said...

Great card Cindy.. I love the tool PP.. your sewing looks fantastic too :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

wild and crazy, just like I imagine Gus to be IRL....fab

Tosha Leyendekker said...

That's hilarious!! I need that image!! Love this!!

Niki Estes said...

lol So cute!

Tina said...

What a funny sentiment! Great card!

Anonymous said...

BWWHAA!! Oh man, I just LOVE this Cindy!! I needed a good laugh right now! :) The colors and design are brilliant as always my friend! HUGS

Rose Ann said...

This cracks me up, Cindy!! Too cute!!