Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A New Christmas Riley Release~

99mm99

Hi everyone I have another Riley sighting for you today.  How cute is Riley peeking out at us!!  Be sure to check with me every day to see a new Riley, you don’t want to miss a thing. Thursday evening we are having a blog hop with all the New Riley Release, which will be up for sale!!
I used a Whimsy Sentiment stamp on my card, and did their Challenge 15 - Flower power!!!


See you tomorrow with more Riley FUN!!~

Hugs Cindy XXOO
Pin It!

13 comments:

Kim said...

wonderful card Cindy!!! Love all your details!!!!

Riet said...

So wonderful Cindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley said...

A really beautiful card, Cindy. Your Poinsettia is just gorgeous. I have been fighting getting that die. Riley is wonderful as usual. :-)

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Cindy, love the bells in the poinsettia, must try that sometime :)

Anonymous said...

He is so festive, thanks
Sally S

Vicki G said...

LOVE this Riley Cindy and your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this design. Gorgeous Cindy!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh my gosh how cute is this image and card :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! Too sweet!! Love Riley and your design Cindy!! Look at all those layers!! The poinsettia is gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Silli said...

sweet, sweet, sweet!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I do love this fabby, fun card Cindy that image of Riley is super so is the design, terrific creation.
hugs
Lorraine x

gobeagirl said...

Oh Cindy I am loving your Riley's. I love the colors in these two. They are just so fallish and I love the richness of them. Hugs, Lisa

Virgo5 said...

Great layers, love it!