Monday, May 28, 2012

Inspiration Monday




Hi everyone, Happy Happy Monday!!   Welcome to another Inspiration Monday. Every Monday and Friday La-La Land Crafts  Design Team will be bringing you a new inspirational  theme.  Today’s challenge is INSPIRED BY A FAIRYTALE.  Luka reminds me of the Disney Movie Brother Bear.

Do you love my dies?  They are brand new from La-La Land Crafts and I’m in love with them.
Palm Tree Die

Butteflies Set 1 Dies

Wave Border Die
We love to see your La-La Land Crafts  creations, so just link them up to the Customer Gallery and you will have  a chance to win a prize!!~
Hugs Cindy xoxo
Pin It!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

He's adorable and your card is just fabulous Cindy!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dawn Easton said...

OH what fun! Making me wish I was in a tropical place right now!!

StampOwl said...

Adorable Cindy, love those new dies

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

craftymum said...

Great card Cindy. Makes me want to go on holiday!

hugs Sarah x

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun,adore this image,the detail as always is just stunning,Hun,just love the colours just amazing Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

gobeagirl said...

Oh Cindy, I just love this card. She is so cute and I LOVE, LOVE that Palm Tree. I just love palm trees and you have just made this card look so fun and refreshing. Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

Danni said...

Awesome card!

Christine L said...

Hi Cindy...

LOVE this card..... and those dies are FABULOUS!

Hugs
Christine x