It’s a Birthday Bash with Sprinkles On Top at Flourishes. This challenge is about adding sprinkles onto your card or creation -- Glitter? Beads? Flower Soft? You choose! I used Glitter.
I have used the BEAUTIFUL set Autumn Blossoms, along with several Spellbinder dies. PERSIAN MOTIFS Of course I used some GLITTER, PEARLS, Sheer Ribbon and COPIC MARKERS.
HERE or if you didn't tune in at 4PM, just click HERE to catch up! If you play, we have some FUN goodie bags for our winners! Are you ready for the 6PM Challenge? HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is about adding sprinkles onto your card or creation -- Glitter? Beads? Flower Soft? You choose! Just sprinkle on some fun and you'll be in the running! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers have helped us sprinkle a little celebration on their creations today! If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see... Beate Johns, Danielle Kennedy, Pat Adam - honorary DT Member today! The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card and sprinkle on an embellishment of some kind!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!
Take note... the next challenge is coming your way in just 2 hours... at 8PM CST! See you then!
Hugs Cindy XOXO