Kim is continuing the celebration of the 4th birthday of MFT!!! So what better way to CELBRATE then with a Birthday Hop and a brand new line, in a brand new material à la mode
Welcome to our Birthday Hop, thanks for stoppin' by!!! To start at the beginning, check out Kim's Blog. So many AMAZING works of Art from all the Team Members. The whole team is SUPER CHARGED about this new line and all the new goodies Kim has released this month. Check out the Brand Spankin' New link.
Here are the FACTS:
- à la modewill be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
Birthday Girl à la mode~
On my card today I used:
- à la mode (Birthday Girl)
- top note
- Die-namics Sunshine
- Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass
- cuttlebug folder
- Copic Markers
- Crochet Ribbon Collection
- Die-namics Jumbo Ric Rac
- Brilliance Graphite Black Inkpad
OK now you need to hop on over to see Frances and her FABULOUS blog for some more FUN!!!
Thanks for Hopping by!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO