Hi everyone, as I told you yesterday MFT is releasing a brand new line, in a brand new material. May I present to you à la mode (Birthday Girl) Available in the MFT Boutique on Wednesday, July 14th, at 10 PM EST.
Here are the FACTS:
- à la mode will be available only in rubber
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
- $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
- Teasers are posted at 10am on the MFT Blog.
- Blog Hop July 14th 10 PM EST
How cool is that!!! I love that they are cling foam and scroll cut. Too FUN!!
On my card today I used:
- à la mode (Birthday Girl)
- sewing machine
- spellbinder die
- cuttlebug folder
- Copic Markers
- Die-namics Jumbo Ric Rac
See you at the Hop!!
Hugs Cindy XXOO