Monday, May 10, 2010

Mercy Sketch Challenge 73

MTSC73

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #73 (MTSC73)

MTSC73

gfuitughh

Oh my, poor Flopsey, I think she is saying "Get me off this busy card." Yes when I dress Flopsey in pink, then she is a girl!! The card in my mind is very different then the card that I made!!! Mercy you must be thinking where is my sketch??? The flower layer with the button should be under the pink layer, but I forgot to add it until after I had the pink layer glued down. Instead of the circle I added Flopsey. --that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I wanted to use my new Die-namics Dies on my card. I used the Jumbo Scallop on the bottom, stressing it up a bit. And my clouds are made with Die-namics Cloud Trio Die. I so love these dies, and have included a close-up for you to see how clean and crisp the clouds came out!!

ty6787 I cut these with my big shot, here is the stack I used.

(from top to bottom)
cutting plate
die
card stock
cutting plate
platform (completely closed)

What I used on my card:

Want to see Mercy's TALENTED Muses'!!

Some of the gals are using the "A HELPING HAND" digital stamp set in which 100% of the proceeds are going to help the Red Cross Relief Fund for the Nashville Flood.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs Cindy XXOO

Pin It!

20 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Cindy! Love the scallop edge!

Torico said...

Such a lovely card Cindy!! Pink, pink, pink! :):)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!!

StampOwl said...

another cutie

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Peggy said...

Super fun card! I love Flopsey in pink!

Dawn Easton said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love Flopsy and those clouds!

Anonymous said...

soo cute! I love flopsey and the clouds are the icing on the cake!

Julie said...

Hi Cindy! This is one awesome card! I love the cloud details and the pearls! Beautiful!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

TOO adorable! Thanks so much for posting the Helping Hand info again-I LOVE that you were willing to be a part of it, thank you! Your card is darling!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Cindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Danni said...

Oh my! Another way too cute card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Cindy!!! This is an awesome sketch to play with!!! Hugs ~S~

Randi said...

So ADORABLE!!! Love all these papers together!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous sample, cindy...flopsey is so adorable!

Tina said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, wonderfully soft papers. Flopsey is adorable.

g said...

totally adorable!!

Pam Speidel said...

Your cards always make me smile! :) Flopsy with boots...hee hee

Rose Ann said...

So very cute....and I love all of your details!! Love the big scallops and patterned clouds!!